Date: Wednesday 4th March 2015
Time: 09:00 – 12:30
Venue: Leyland, Lancashire
Presenter: Richard Singleton (for Superfast Lancashire)
Cost: Free (see below for details)
As a New Start Business, your CRM database is arguably one of your most valuable business assets and sales/marketing tool. As a Sole Trader, SME or Multi National company, your primary objective is to create new and repeat business and opportunities. So when you do it’s vital you record data such as ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘why’, ‘when’ and ‘how much’ at every opportunity.
This Workshop Will Cover:
- Why a CRM programme is so vitally important to a business
- ‘Win then Retain’ your new and repeat customers
- Live examples of CRM data collection at work
- See how Cloud based CRM could improve employee productivity, accessibility and why you should consider Cloud based CRM in your I.T. Strategic Business Plan. It’s the way forward.
- Identifying where data comes from and how you may be collecting it without knowing
- How to analyse and manipulate information
- CRM Software Tools and programmes
- This workshop is funded by SuperFast Lancashire
This workshop will also allow you to identify how Superfast Broadband (from any Internet Service Provider), will have a huge beneficial impact on the way businesses will communicate more effectively in future.
REGISTER TO ATTEND