We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are looking forward to welcoming a Digital Marketing Apprentice to whY-us? and are actively encouraging applications.
We are looking for the most creative, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who wants to develop their own skillset within Digital Marketing theory and practice.
Our Apprentice will not only learn through supporting to develop the whY-us? brand and company growth plan, they will also learn and be involved in a wide range projects as they support in the delivery of our client work, from a wide range of sectors, with a wide range of strategies.
whY-us? sales marketing management solutions ltd are a marketing consultancy, supporting businesses develop their marketing strategies in line with over-arching business goals.
Services and support is delivered in 3 forms.
- Consultancy support designed to enable business owners and senior decision makers understand the requirement and benefits of brand management, project creation and design, marketing ROI, platform and product / service portfolio’s and working with a sales strategy.
- Planning, design, development and maintenance of websites, social media awareness and training and CRM design, workflow and integration. This is where our new Apprentice will excel in the business.
- Branded video creation software that enables businesses to create their own branded videos at the click of a button
whY-us? works in a fast-paced sector and our new Apprentice will not only develop specific digital marketing skillsets, they will also benefit from an holistic view of marketing and be given the opportunity to design and develop their own creative thinking.
Digital Marketing Apprentice Job Responsibilities:
You will work towards a L6 Qualification in Digital Marketing and your primary job responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with the Managing Director to develop the whY-us? digital marketing presence.
- Support in the creation and direction of new digital campaigns for why-us?
- Keep all digital channels up to date and relevant for the specific marketing strategies of the company.
- Create social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- Support in the creation and direction of new digital campaigns for our clients.
- Be aware of and explore up and coming digital marketing platforms.
- Development of WordPress websites.
- Familiarity of, or willingness to learn Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
- The ability to work independently and flexible with work loads.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage workload and towards deadlines.
- A pro-active approach to communication.
- This is primarily an office based position at the whY-us? office in Accrington, Lancashire so only apply if you have suitable means to commute to the office daily.
Get Your Application In
We are recruiting for the role to commence in January 2022.
To apply, simply complete the form below.