Date: Wednesday 25th September 2013
Time: 8:00am – 11:00am.
Venue: Preston, Lancashire
Presenters: Richard Singleton & Niel Cope
Whether your business is already embracing Social Media or not, this workshop/debate will open your eyes to the importance of protecting both your Employees and your Brand, whilst maximising the huge power of Social Media marketing. This will be a highly interactive session, encouraging debate and motivating you to ensure your business, brand and employees policies are in place.
This Workshop Will Cover:
- Pros and Cons of allowing your Employees to use Social Media at work
- Protecting your brand at the hands of employees
- Protecting your HR policies and mutual understanding with Employees
- Sharing good and bad practice and recognising effects on your business
REGISTER TO ATTEND
- Examples of businesses using Employees to to promote a company through Social Media
- Time management, strategy and measuring results
- Recognising access and data protection through ‘Cloud’, ‘Smartphones’ and Internet Access